· use reasonable skill, experience and care in carrying out our obligations so the Services meet the Event aims,
· promptly respond to your requests for information,
· send correct invoices as per agreed arrangements
· use reasonable skill, experience and care in carrying out your obligations,
· allow us to publicise our involvement with your Event - as we are proud of working with you - including providing testimonials and referrals afterwards,
· quickly respond to our requests for information or feedback to allow us to meet the Event aims and provide the Services,
· arrange and pay for the venue for the Event as well as all audio-visual requirements and refreshments; allow us access to the venue at least 1 hour before the Event starts and provide the facilities set out above free of charge, and
· pay the Fee on time by direct bank transfer (we will provide banking details separately).
We own the copyright and intellectual property for all Materials we deliver to or share with you.
You may print any Materials for the Event delegates. Otherwise you will not share them without our permission. You may not record our contribution at your Event.
We will both keep each other’s confidential information private (except where required by law, or where publicly known) and neither of us will share or use it without the other’s written permission.
Changes and Cancellations: If you want to change this agreement, including rescheduling the Event, please ask so we can make and agree new arrangements.
In the highly unlikely event that the assigned Kearns Consultancy person cannot attend the Event due to circumstances beyond our control, we’ll propose an alternative qualified presenter for your consideration. If this isn’t suitable, we’ll suggest alternative event dates.
· If you tell us 2 weeks or more before the Event, then you will pay, or if already paid will not be entitled to a refund of, 50% of the Fees.
· If you tell us less than 2 weeks before the Event, then you will pay all the Fees.
We may waive all or some of these cancellation charges if we can both agree a new date for the Event within 3 months of the scheduled date. A date may only be re-arranged once and the cancellation charges apply to any re-arranged date.
Resolving Disputes: Any claims arising from this agreement must be brought within 10 days of the Event. If any complaint or dispute arises relating to this agreement, we will both attempt to resolve it amicably, or either of us can ask CEDR to appoint a mediator to resolve the complaint or dispute through their mediation service. The laws of England apply. Where there is a dispute which cannot be resolved amicably through negotiation or using alternative dispute resolution, the english courts have jurisdiction and enforcement powers.
Our aim to ensure that satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not entirely satisfied with our Services, please tell us within 24 hours hours of the Event by phone, text or email and we will
work with you remedy it to our satisfaction. You may also give us an opportunity to re-deliver the Services to address your concerns.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage resulting from the Event. In the event of any breach of this agreement, our total liability, excluding claims arising from death or personal injury, is limited to £10000.00